Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New user interface

On 16/11/14 18:39, Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi,

I am now progressing on the address book window. This is the last part
that needs to be refreshed.

When I am done, I will be able to merge into master and work on new SIP
features.

Congratulations, Damien! Looking forward to seeing it in master and take it a glance.

If some of you want to help, in any area, including the website, the
ekiga.net website, the ekiga.net web user interface, please feel free to
propose yourself.

I have a busy period, but I will resume working afterwards.