[Ekiga-devel-list] New user interface

Hi,

I am now progressing on the address book window. This is the last part that needs to be refreshed.

When I am done, I will be able to merge into master and work on new SIP features.

If some of you want to help, in any area, including the website, the ekiga.net website, the ekiga.net web user interface, please feel free to propose yourself.

--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org

Skype? No way! That’s non free (freedom-denying) software. Use Ekiga or an
ordinary phone call.