Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 4.0.1 crashes

Hi Sebastian,

Le 07/02/14 15:18, Sebastian Spaeth a écrit :
On 05.02.2014 20:14, Damien Sandras wrote:
I'm not aware of this.

I suppose the ALSA plugin works fine.

Have you been able to determine what the issue could be ? (the
PulseAudio plugin being PTLIB)
Hi Damien,

no I have not found out the issue yet. My up-to-date debian testing
crashes independent of whether I select ptlib/pulse or ptlib/alsa for my
sound devices.

That sounds weird. Eugen, are you aware of this ?

Anyway, I intend porting to a newer OPAL/PTLIB anytime soon. That could be a good idea to test again.

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org