Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32] Last modifications

On 17/09/13 11:08, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
There is also a big problem with libav (for linux). Debian provides a standard
stripped libav . To have symbols, it is necessary to install debug packages.
There is also troubles with deprecated functions and then the dyna mecnism
doesn't work. This implies that it is impossible to use opal codecs.

I do not understand.  Don't dlopen and dlsym work with libav from debian?!

Also, there is a patch in debian fixing this, I plan to integrate it upstream, http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=720824.

I migrated opal and ptlib to x.12 version. I use ffmpeg because it is more
simple to integrate ffmpeg with opal/ptlib libraries. But ekiga migration is too
hard for me.

I understand, I will work on it as soon as gconf->dconf migration is finished and ekiga 4.2.0 is released...