Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga && UMTS netbooks

El día Monday, May 06, 2013 a las 02:00:31PM +0200, Eugen Dedu escribió:

The each 30 sec is the keep-alive connection of ekiga I think, so this
is normal.

Do you receive a dialog box at ekiga start saying that you need to tweak
parameters?

Until disabling the STUN parameters via gconf-editor, I got on any start
of ekiga a message popup with a red icon (like the traffic sign of "no
enter"), but without any text. This does not show up anymore now.

If not, it seems that somewhere incoming packets are dropped.  If you
send me a -d 4 log on ppp I can be sure(r) about that.

Thanks. I will send you off-list

a) the output of -d 4 of ekiga
b) the TCPDUMP on host ekiga.net from start to end of ekiga

At 14:49:46 I did a call to 520 ekiga net to provoke a recall from
there.

        matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru unixarea de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards