[Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga && UMTS netbooks

Hello,

I'm using now 4.1.x (out of SVN) on my FreeBSD netbook. When I'm
connected at home behind my SOHO NAT-router it works fine. I can, for
example, call sip:520 ekiga net and the server calls back fine.

When I'm connected in the fields with my UMTS stick (ppp based),
outgoing calls are working too, but no incoming call is presented. I
watched with TCPDUMP and I can not see any incoming SIP contact, only
every 30 secs, ekiga is sending something out via SIP.

My UMTS provider (www.fonic.de) seems to support VoIP. Is the above
analyse correct, that the incoming SIP is missing, or something else?

If so, I will contact the provider.

Thanks

        matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru unixarea de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards