Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Real Issue is Opal::Call virtual table missing

On 16/01/13 12:53, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 15/01/2013 23:50, Lorin Melander a écrit :
Although no crash I still need to answer incoming calls. No connection
is made but u expect this right?

No crash : wonderful!

For the problem of no connection, I suggest to open another thread on
this list to discuss what you do, what you obtain and what you expected.

If the problems are with H323, then you have to use master, not stable branch, since it fixed several issues with that protocol.