[Ekiga-devel-list] Starting to write code for Ekiga

Hello,

First of all, I want to apologize if this isn't the right place for my question.

My name is Valentina, I'm a 3rd year CS student and I would like to
start developping code for Ekiga. I managed to compile the sources and
install it but I am not quite sure where to begin.

I took a look at the bug list on Bugzilla and I don't know what to
start with. I would like to help on some bugs to get accustomed to the
project before going into the depths of SIP and other related issues.
Besides bugs, any other suggestions are welcome.

Could you, please, point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Valentina