Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Leaked services on shutdown

On 13/01/13 21:31, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 13/01/2013 20:18, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I haven't found where it is leaked yet ; some further debugging showed
that it's a single dangling reference :-/

I have found what leaked it, found what leaked what leaked it, and
finally what leaked what leaked what leaked it, and fixed the whole mess.

Now Ekiga::ServiceCore doesn't see any service left alive after shutdown.

Eugen, can you check whether this fixes the freeze-on-exit on win32?

With current stable branch, it still freezes on Windows. Tested three times with and three without, all freeze.