Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Another try at gstreamer in ekiga

On 22/02/13 09:31, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 22/02/2013 09:23, Craig Southeren a écrit :
After refreshing my memory by looking at the code, you will need to
implement timing on the write side as well, if you are using audio with
a jitter buffer.

Without this, you will quickly drain the jitter buffer and audio will
not work.

If you are connecting to an OpalStream, there are member functions that
will enable timing sychronization. I'd need to know more about how you
are connecting to Opal to offer more specific information. Are you using
the gstreamer code in PTLib or have you written your own?

I have written my own, which dates back to before the one in ptlib as
far as I know.

Isn't it better to use ptlib's own gstreamer implementation?