Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Another try at gstreamer in ekiga

After refreshing my memory by looking at the code, you will need to implement timing on the write side as well, if you are using audio with a jitter buffer.

Without this, you will quickly drain the jitter buffer and audio will not work.

If you are connecting to an OpalStream, there are member functions that will enable timing sychronization. I'd need to know more about how you are connecting to Opal to offer more specific information. Are you using the gstreamer code in PTLib or have you written your own?

Craig