Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] What's missing for 4.0.1

Le 19/02/2013 18:36, Peter Robinson a écrit :
well gcc 4.8 is in regressions only and the developers believe it's
pretty close to final so if it's a change there it's a reason for it,
it could be boost. I'm can cope with it waiting for 4.0.2 but be aware
people that are using rawhide are already moaning about it and the
build only failed a couple of days ago.

It really looks like it's g++ not liking boost... in which case we can't do much, and probably other packages are hit by the problem... I would push the bug from the ekiga package to the boost package.