Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Configuration Screenshots

I saw it, thanks.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
On 19/01/12 19:36, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 13/01/12 20:10, tech support wrote:

SIPsocial registrar / outbound proxy server inter-operated successfully
with Ekiga SIP phone.

The Ekiga screenshots and configuration parameters are posted at We thought you might want to keep Ekiga user community
of the free SIP registrar/outbound proxy that can be download from the
following URL:

We do not have a page with SIP registrars. But if someone looks on
Internet he can find you from these e-mails.

I have added it at

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Eugen Dedu