Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Configuration Screenshots

On 13/01/12 20:10, tech support wrote:
Greetings,

SIPsocial registrar / outbound proxy server inter-operated successfully
with Ekiga SIP phone.

The Ekiga screenshots and configuration parameters are posted at
sipsocial.net. We thought you might want to keep Ekiga user community aware
of the free SIP registrar/outbound proxy that can be download from the
following URL:

http://www.sipsocial.net/get-sipsocial

We do not have a page with SIP registrars. But if someone looks on Internet he can find you from these e-mails.

Cheers,
Eugen

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Eugen Dedu