Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] OT: Fwd: change of e-mail addr of my accounts

On 16/01/12 18:21, Yannick wrote:
Le lundi 16 janvier 2012 à 18:13 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hello,

I need to change the mail addr of my Ekiga SIP accounts and don't
see
how to do this :-(
I wrote already to the Ekiga accounts<accounts ekiga net>   w/o any
luck;
any ideas?

Well, if nobody answered, it seems it is not yet possible...  Still,
it
could be implemented like in any mailing list processing: send an
e-mail
to confirm address change.

Well, I receive those emails and I must admit i've not answered them
since a long time... Sorry I do not have enough time. I still hope to
find a way to automate the process of changing email adresses in some
way...

A simpler solution: create a Web page with account name, account pwd; when correctly entered, the current e-mail is shown and the new e-mail can be entered.

Finally, if time allows, it could be useful to send an e-mail to old and new address when the e-mail address changed.