Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Ekiga-list] Ekiga does not read accounts with capital letters

On 28/01/12 08:44, Genghis Khan wrote:
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Do not allow capital letters in user name at
ekiga.net

At least in Ekiga 3.2.7, I have not tried with the 3.3.x series.
If I recall correctly, the account (which has been neglected) username
that I have registered was ShmuelC.

What is precisely the problem? Is that if you create an account with capitals on ekiga.net, you cannot register to it with ekiga (even if you put capitals in account name in ekiga)?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:15:40 +0200