Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga Installer Windows

Sorry to answer so late.

I do not think it is possible, I have to search on Internet. If you really need it, please search on Internet for nsis (this is the program ekiga uses for installer) and your issue (hiding installation window), eventually ask on the nsis mailing list.