Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Building libopal with recent ffmpeg/libavcodec

On 11/01/11 07:29, Howard Chu wrote:
I saw in this message
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-list/2011-January/msg00026.html
that there were problems using libopal with current libx264. I had a few
problems compiling the H263/H264/MPEG4 plugins and wrote the attached
patch to address them. Now the code compiles, but I haven't got anyone
else running Ekiga to test against. Anyone out there able to try this?

(You can probably ignore the configure diff; that was an earlier hack
when I only had static libraries for libavcodec and so the configure
test failed to link. The problem doesn't occur when you have shared
libraries that are already linked against their dependencies.)

Thank you, I applied __STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS stuff on stable branch, see http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=revision&revision=25088. On master it was already there. The revision shown in your patch (25030) was wrong/misleading, since that revision already had some fixes...