Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Instant Messaging - Remarks

On 16/12/10 18:46, Thierry Simonnet wrote:
Hello,

I have some remarks on instant messaging implementation (Windows and
Linux).
Some different use cases :

* peer to peer use : default identity is windows one (for windows
version). I might be useful to use ekiga user identity.
* use inside a communication : this implies a use with a PBX like
Asterisk. 2 subcases :
o IM inside a call : identity and dialog with PBX has a
trouble. MESSAGE function doesn't use the established call
channel structure.
o IM outside a call : It might be useful to use account
identity unless windows one.

I do not understand what identity you are speaking about.