Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.3.0 [UNSTABLE] available

Hello Guys,

> > I wait for someone with a bit of celt knowledge to post a patch...
> >
> The trouble is that there is no compatibility between versions as written on
> the CELT web site.
> I tried to patch but stopped.
[Christian Hoene] We are standardizing a new codec at the IETF which is called Opus. It includes Celt from Xiph.org and Silk from Skype.
I would recommend to include Opus instead of Celt - it is going to be a standard soon and changes in the bitstream are unlikely to happen again.
Also, it will be royalty free.

You find the source code here
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus/
And more information here