Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] how to use Ekiga softphone for calling.......

On 15/10/10 11:45, satish gupta wrote:
Hi Ekiga team,

i want to used Ekiga Softphone for calling. i have download Ekiga.exe from
your site&  install.
i am facing so many problem for using this softphone.

1- how to register with our own sip ip in Ekiga softphone?

You need to add/create in ekiga a SIP account using the information given to you by your provider.

2- how to call any GSM mobile no. like 9999994785?

I think you need to write your phone number to URL bar and choose the completion proposed.