Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Where are those windows used!?

On 07/11/10 20:24, Julien Puydt wrote:
Hi,

in src/gui/main_window.cpp, around line 3715, we create two windows ;
one for audio settings, and the other for video settings. I see where
they are created and where they are disposed of... but have no clue
where they're actually used.

I noticed that after I was unable to find where the
lib/gui/gmlevelmeter.[ch] is used outside of that apparently-dead piece
of code.

Aren't those windows the windows which allow to control audio and video during a communication (press on audio or video buttons above the video image during a communication)?

For what it's worth, this code was added by http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=2595f176