[Ekiga-devel-list] Where are those windows used!?

Hi,

in src/gui/main_window.cpp, around line 3715, we create two windows ; one for audio settings, and the other for video settings. I see where they are created and where they are disposed of... but have no clue where they're actually used.

I noticed that after I was unable to find where the lib/gui/gmlevelmeter.[ch] is used outside of that apparently-dead piece of code.