Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] API for videoconference

Before finding a tools, you need to analyze your wishes a little bit better :
  • do you need a client based videoconferencing system (P2P, multicast....)
  • or a server based one. Then Asterisk and app_konference (or MeetMe or  whatever you find) will work with any client.
For my side, I use Astrerisk and app_konference switching video/audio channel using DTMF. Ekiga is then a perfect client.

Th. Simonnet