Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] about video recording for ekiga

Thank you very much for answering me,.
For the question of implementing the video recording function, so far, I have found out the place in opal library to get the encoded video stream, so the only problem is that how should I do to make the video file header and video file index for playback?
P.S.  I have got the encoded video stream in the form of frames with frame header.

2010/3/25 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
刘福良 wrote:
> hi,
> everyone, as I know,  the current version ekiga don't have the function of
> video recording, but from the videoconference user's point of view, the
> video recording function will be so cool and practical, then I have two
> questions:
> I wonder that whether ekiga will suport video recording in furture's
> version?

It is on the TODO list, but not for anytime soon (probably), so it is
better that you implement it.

> And if I want revise the source code of ekiga to implement the video
> recording function, how many workloads will I have to take? e.g. additional
> library.

Look also in opal library.