[Ekiga-devel-list] about video recording for ekiga

hi,
everyone, as I know,  the current version ekiga don't have the function of video recording, but from the videoconference user's point of view, the video recording function will be so cool and practical, then I have two questions:
I wonder that whether ekiga will suport video recording in furture's version?
And if I want revise the source code of ekiga to implement the video recording function, how many workloads will I have to take? e.g. additional library.

--
Best Regards!
刘福良