Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] release for gnome 2.30?

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le mercredi 10 mars 2010 à 20:05 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Julien Puydt wrote:
> Peter Robinson a écrit :
>
>> Is there plans to do another release from either the 3.2.x branch or a
>> more
>> major release to coincide with the gnome 2.30 release? It seems like ages
>> since the 3.2.6 release hit.
>
> Yes, there are, but unfortunately while we fixed quite a few things in
> ekiga, it seems opal is broken at the moment... which is critical for a
> new release...

I do not think opal is broken on *stable* branch.

If someone has a few hours to test the stable branch with me, and if
everything is ok (which I suppose it is, since only a few fixes went in
the stable branch), I would like to make a release!

Following Robert, the presence code needs to be updated to use the new API.

We did not update it (yet).

Oh :-(

And is there any chance of getting the pulseaudio support in the realse? I'm truly sick of getting abused for not having ekiga support pulse in Fedora. Literally in either BZ reports or direct emails. It gets a little tiresome after a while (as I'm sure your all aware).

Peter