Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] git version and GTK+-2.18

Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
I discovered this week that it is necessary to use gtk+-dev_2.18. Unfortunately, even if I can cross compile ekiga for win 32 using gtk+-dev_2.18, there are some problems when executing.

I will write a complete report next week.

That is annoying : I had an hesitation, but checked that was the now-standard version everywhere (win32, freeBSD, netBSD, recent linux distributions) before committing.

I eagerly wait for more insight.

Snark

PS: notice that I wanted to give ekiga-for-win32-through-wine a try but couldn't since we don't have win32/Makefile anymore.