Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Win32/Linux] tests with last version

Le 13/06/2010 09:01, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 11/06/2010 10:31, Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
Avahi (Linux) : not working. When doing avahi-browse -a, Telephony (SIP
and H323) didn't be there.

I'm not sure I understand that sentence. Running avahi-browse -a, I see ekiga appear as both H323 and SIP and both IPv4 and IPv6 on startup and disappear on shutdown...
On my PC (slackware 13.1, gcc/g++ 4.4.4, opal/ptlib *.8) I didn't see any telephony service when running Ekiga

Presence :

* (ekiga/ekiga) Always on-line except when there is a call
(headphone) Changing status has no effect.
* (Linphone/ekiga) : ekiga saw any linphone as "in a call". Linphone
saw ekiga client as not connected. Everything is OK for PBX side
(Asterisk).
* (x-lite/ekiga) : ekiga saw any x-lite client as "in a call" or
available (no refresh). X-lite saw ekiga client as ready when
launched (any status) "not connected" when stopped.

For presence : we know our code for presence is broken in the opal code, because of some upstream change. And the break is only there : the loudmouth code still works good -- both for seeing the state of others and exporting our own (with personalized messages too).

If I had any clue what changed in opal's handling of presence, I'm sure fixing the problem would be a ten minutes matter :-/
Will have a look next week

Auto-answer (windows):

* receiving calls using auto-answering is OK. When not activated,
unable to catch the call. No trouble for Linux version.

You mean the popup window doesn't appear? Doesn't work?
Popup windows appears but when accepting, the call is not handled.