Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] GSettings in ekiga

On 10/06/10 20:13, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 10/06/2010 18:24, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Where it is written that GSettings are mandatory for gnome 3.0? We could
ask André Klapper for that. Moreover, glib 2.26 does not yet exist (2.25
is the current). I suppose there is a misunderstanding here.

Indeed it looks like it hasn't been decided yet :
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/GSettingsMigration

and api documentation :
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gio/unstable/GSettings.html

So I think it is too early to port to gsettings. A much better idea is to fix issues in ekiga master (see previous e-mail) or fix other bugs in bugzilla, so that we can make a unstable release and replace 3.2.x branch. "Chaque chose à son temps"