Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trunk sources

Le 03/06/2010 15:15, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Rrrraaaahhhh...

I'll try to get to it soon. Sigh.

Ok, after some playing around (finding an older pkg-config so I could compile ptlib+opal+ekiga, then actually compiling ; installing and configuring a small jabber server for easier testing, finding again how to test avahi presence), here is what I found : presence just works with jabber, and avahi mostly doesn't work correctly.

From this, I can say :
- the user interface still works ;
- the presence part of the engine still works ;
- the avahi code doesn't work correctly : it doesn't seem to react to disconnections (this was news to me) ; - the opal code doesn't work correctly : no presence (this was known since months) ;
- both problems are orthogonal one to the other.

I'll dig the avahi problem some time later this week (hopefully).