Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Yet another gstreamer experiment

Le 17/07/2010 12:01, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 11/07/10 22:25, Julien Puydt wrote:
Hi,

since a few bugs have been closed on gstreamer's side, I'm trying
again...

But I found a few disturbing things :

(1) does changing devices in the preferences work at all? I get the
impression I have to change them, then close, then relaunch for those to
take effect -- can someone confirm?

I think it works now, with latest commits in master.

(2) did the echo test stop beaming back the video stream since last time
I used it or did I goof something up again?

It has always been working for me, try now.

I'll try when I'll be really back online... I only have a little time to check email :-/