[Ekiga-devel-list] Yet another gstreamer experiment

Hi,

since a few bugs have been closed on gstreamer's side, I'm trying again...

But I found a few disturbing things :

(1) does changing devices in the preferences work at all? I get the impression I have to change them, then close, then relaunch for those to take effect -- can someone confirm?

(2) did the echo test stop beaming back the video stream since last time I used it or did I goof something up again?