Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Yet another gstreamer experiment

Le 12/07/2010 12:17, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 07/11/10 22:25, Julien Puydt wrote:
Hi,

since a few bugs have been closed on gstreamer's side, I'm trying
again...

But I found a few disturbing things :

(1) does changing devices in the preferences work at all? I get the
impression I have to change them, then close, then relaunch for those to
take effect -- can someone confirm?

(2) did the echo test stop beaming back the video stream since last time
I used it or did I goof something up again?

Hi Julien,

With 3.2.7:

Uh... I meant master, since that's what I tried.

- video previewing works with the correct interface. If I change to
MovingLogo, it changes correctly to movingLogo. Now, if I change back to
correct device (or any other device, several times), I receive error: I
need to restart ekiga in order to have correct video previewing.

And for audio devices?

Conclusion: it works when changing to MovingLogo, but not when changing
to correct video device

That looks strange :-/

- echo test 500 works here for both video and audio.

Sigh... that means something wrong happens :-/