[Ekiga-devel-list] [win32] feedback for version 493

Some feedbacks on 493/494 version using logitech QuickCam S5500 under winXP SP3:

works with 500 ekiga net more than 40h without quality loss (h261/PCMA)
I also did some test on my own asterisk PBX. No trouble with h261, h263 and h264. H264 needs CPU resources.
H263+ doesn't work. I will send next week debug logs.

Chat seems working on ekiga.net. I will be pleased to have some hints to activate it on my asterisk.

I had no crash when quit.

Delays between local are very short. I will do some measures.

Let me know if you want some specific tests.
Snapshots are available at http://www.pateam.org/archive/tmp/ekiga-win32/trunk/. Don't hesitate to give me any feedbacks.

Thierry