Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New to dev list - VoIP in telemedicine

Hi Irving,

I'm also working with Ekiga for Telemedicine research projects.
We work on enhenced videoconferencing system with a robot working as a companion for disabled or elderly people. Robot will relay voice and video but also must be remote controlled over internet. We working on data bi-directionnal channel. The trouble is that trunk version doesn't cross compile anymore due to ptlib and our target is windows :-(

Don't hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say a friendly 'hi' to the Ekiga dev community. I am using this as a free and good alternative to Skype and I'm liking it so far. I was taking a look over the roadmap <http://ekiga.org/roadmap> and figured this is where I should go to ask how may I help with development/support. I am currently doing research in VoIP for telemedicine and our research group is looking for a possible and viable application for future development in VoIP telemedicine, and since Ekiga open sources its code, we are interested in it. Thanks and keep up the great work!

--
Irving Ruan _.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._ http://zeroresistance.net
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting."