[Ekiga-devel-list] New to dev list - VoIP in telemedicine

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say a friendly 'hi' to the Ekiga dev community. I am using this as a free and good alternative to Skype and I'm liking it so far. I was taking a look over the roadmap and figured this is where I should go to ask how may I help with development/support. I am currently doing research in VoIP for telemedicine and our research group is looking for a possible and viable application for future development in VoIP telemedicine, and since Ekiga open sources its code, we are interested in it. Thanks and keep up the great work!

--
Irving Ruan _.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._ http://zeroresistance.net
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting."