Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Build failure on lucid + experimental + sid

C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 18:08 +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
>> The safest solution is that I find out what -l flags exactly are needed
>> for ekiga.  They should be used anyway, sooner or later.  Could you
>> please make a patch?
>
> Sure.  Where should I put those -l arguments?  debian/rules?

No.  In ekiga code source.  The best is to execute make until the link
error.  Afterwards, re-execute the same link command, adding the correct
-l command, and see if it is better.  You can also see what library has
the symbols not found (man symbol, or look to Internet).