Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga-3.2.6 available

Hi Jarmo,
that local video split sounds serious, thank you for reporting. I have
never seen seen something like that. I admit that I have not played very
much with the resolutions. For my old Phillips ToU Cam Pro which I use
mostly I tried only 640x480 and 320x240 and for both resolutions NTSC.
I will try to reproduce your error this evening when I have a Windows
Computer with Web Cam available.
As to your logs, they all look rather similar to me - in the failed one
you just did not get any frame from the cam. Let us take
ekiga-stderr-local-video-distorted-02.txt to reconstruct what may be
significant.

1) line 93: You wanted 640x480 at 30 fps (NTSC).
2) line 2165: Your cam supports 160x120 and 176x144 at 30 fps, higher
resolutions at 15 fps and below.
3) line 2227 and below: ptlib decides to take 352x288 at 25 fps using
the cam format 20 which is actually 352x288 at 15fps.
4) line 2413 and following: directx video output appears at 352x288.
That is what your pictures approx. are.

Did you really choose 640x320 and NTSC in Ekiga?
The only mismatch which I can detect is that between the 25 and 15 fps.
I will have to compare with my logs tonight.
Regards
Michael