Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] WIN32 master Preview crash on exit

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
I think, I found the reason for the crash. From the sequence of service_core->add s in lib/engine/engine.cpp follows that videooutput_core is destructed before videoinput_core, so the preview shovels data into nothingness. To play it safe I gave the VideoPreviewManager a boost::shared_ptr of videooutput_core (see attached patch) and the crash was gone.
I wonder what the difference between Linux and Windows is in this case.

I think your patch will work, so I'll apply it, but it's very close to giving issues :
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_40_0/libs/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.htm#ThreadSafety