Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] WIN32 master Preview crash on exit

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Ok, the next one. As the title says it occurs on exit and only when video preview is active. The gdb and d4 logs can be found at http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/master-crashes-041009.tar.gz . The gdb backtraces come in to flavours but both seem to indicate difficulties around the sequence to shut down video preview, videoinput-core and videooutput-core. What is the right sequence here ?

I also checked git versions 28ed1-2009-09-05 d6ff5-2009-09-04 and b4ef10d-2009-08-25, the latter being before boost transition, I think. The crash happened in all of them.

Is there any indication that this happens under Linux master as well?

I have had crashes on exit since a very, very long time. Failed assertions in the ptlib threading code, in fact.