Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] WIN32 master crashes

Michael Rickmann wrote:
> Just replying to myself: I think I have localized the culprit, Opal
> commits 23554 (Fixed locating correct authorisation credentials for
> INVITE when AOR user is different from authorisation ID. Big code tidy
> up of SIP handler index maps) and 23559 (Fixed possible double deletion
> if SIP handler indexes). For Win32 Ekiga it does not work. With Opal
> 23545 and Ptlib 23543 - I had to a bit further back to find a matching
> pair, about 6 days ago - the crash does not happen.
> Has anybody tried an up to date Opal trunk under Linux ?

Hi,

I have not yet resumed and tested debian snapshots, I am stuck with an
EchoCanceler link error in simpleopal (and very probably ekiga too).  As
the time passes, it seems better that I add a workaround for this error,
I will probably get a try this evening.