Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Window Stable Testing

Bilbo wrote:
Hi,

I didn't want to risk top posting on the previous thread so created another.

I ran a few tests today on the Windows version of Ekiga at the following
link http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.1_1-release.exe.

I am running Ekiga on Windows Vista SP1, and registering with my Kamailio
1.5 server. I was impressed with the version and appears very stable. The
application no longer crashes on exit :).

One probelm I noticed with the release was the Ekiga process continues to
run after selecting, chat - quit from the ekiga menu. I'm not able to
register again until I kill the ekiga process in the task manager. This
problem didn't occur with Ekiga version 3.0.1.

I'd be happy to test if the STUN issue is fixed. What is the bug # or would
you mind explaining the problem?

STUN problem is that you cannot register on ekiga.net if you are behind a NAT and have a private IP address, such as 192.168.x.y. So?