[Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.2.2 [STABLE] available
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>, Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.2.2 [STABLE] available
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:52:17 +0200
This is the second stable release of the 3.2 release series of Ekiga.
* What is it ?
Ekiga is a free Voice over IP softphone allowing you to do free audio
and video calls over the Internet.
Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and
SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly known as
More information can be found at http://www.ekiga.org
* Where to get it ?
Ekiga is available at:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ekiga/3.2 (take 3.2.2)
Required librairies can be found at:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/opal/3.6/ (take 3.6.2)
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ptlib/2.6/ (take 2.6.2)
* What's changed ?
- Fixed various crashes on incoming calls.
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ Be IP : http://www.beip.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras ekiga net
] [Thread Prev