Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Unable to load the source in 'Eclipse IDE(3.4.1)'

Siva : you don't need eclipse. Eclipse is just a Gui that launch the right make command for makefiles.

It won't avoid you to understand and setup the different dependencies, so you have to use the tutorial for compilation in the wiki as I suggested.

You seem to not have read it , isn't it ?