[Ekiga-devel-list] MSYS shell running was: Pwlib MinGW32 build

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[Ekiga-devel-list] Pwlib MinGW32 build
Datum: 	Sun, 03 May 2009 12:54:00 +0200
Von: 	David <david_moerike arcor de>
Antwort an: 	Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
An: 	Ekiga-devel-list gnome org

Has anyone ever made a successful build of PwLib on Mingw32?

Is there another way to get the MSYS shell running? Tomorrow I will try it on my *laptop* because my PC has AMD64 architecture - and a "normal" Windows running on it - and the laptop has the "normal" architecture.

I have reinstalled MSYS	on the PC and it was running. So when installing the first time sth. had been wrong, I don't know what.

However the configure script gives a segfault a few seconds after beginning.

On the *Laptop*, after installing MinGW and MSYS and copying bison and flex from cygwin, it now went better; dsound.h is found, others are found but cannot be compiled; I will look what prerequisite headers are missing.

Anyway, the configure script on the laptop does not crash; conclusion: Likely it is a AMD64 vs. i686 (it's Pentium III) architecture problem.

David