Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 issues

Michael Rickmann wrote:
I just joined back into this list again. I tried to cross compile ekiga
for win32. I was a bit lost what all these branches and tags are meant
for. So I took trunk for ekiga, tag v3_6_1 for opal and tag v2_6_1 for

Very well explained at http://wiki.ekiga.org, section Download sources.

ptlib. Presumably this is not the place where bug fixing towards an
Ekiga 3.2 for win32 is happening. Could you direct me?

It's a good place!

I managed to address some of the win32 build issues which have already
been reported to this list.

Great!

1) opal, g722codec.c can not be compiled, as reported by Thierry
Simonnet
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2009-February/msg00082.html .
Preprocessor output indeed shows dllimport functions. This is due to
plugin-config.h not being included as it is e.g. in g726codec.c . See
attached opal_G722dll.diff how one could fix this.

Sigh, this has not been fixed until now, is that right? Could you please report a bug to https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=204472&atid=989748 ?

2) ptlib/src/ptlib/common/ptime.cxx issue is due to differences in the
definition of STDAPICALLTYPE in ptime.cxx and getdate.tab.c. At the
level of object files ptime.o was requesting _PTimeParse whereas
getdate.tab.o was providing _PTimeParse 12 . Attached
ptlib_ptime-stdcall.diff lets ptime.cxx use the dll naming scheme, i.e.
_PTimeParse 12

Same as above.