Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] dbus "Answer"

Jon Pounder a écrit :
I have the source for 2.0.12 and it defines a dbus object called net.ekiga.calls which looks like it has what I want already called connect, disconnect, and transfer.

I also have the source for 3.0.2 and it has none of that, and the same file dbus_stub.xml and the corresponding c++ code only define net.ekiga.ekiga with much more limited functionality.

Did something regress, get lost, get abandoned for other reasons, something else ? I don't understand why the later version is missing stuff the earlier one has already.

2.0.12 is obsolete ; your distribution should definitely not ship that anymore.

The DBUS code was indeed left almost dying from 2.x to 3.x -- but should be pretty easy to relive.