Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Vista terminate problem

Hi Michael,

First of all, thanks for the continuous work. I think your efforts will
lead to a more stable Ekiga.

After examinating the logs, I think we can first try fixing the crash.
We can fix the deadlock after.

When I look at try1-segfault and try2-segfault, I can see the crash is
similar and happens in PTLIB.

I'll ask Robert if he has an idea. It is a part of the code he knows
very well.