Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Uninitialized values in PSoundChannelALSA::Construct() in PTLib.

Andrea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to analyse the difference in sound quality between PulseAudio and ALSA direct.
> Analysing PSoundChannelALSA::Construct() I've noticed that when it is called in the constructors,
> the member variables mBitsPerSample and mNumChannels are not yet initialized.

Actually I think this is not the correct mailing list for PTLib. Sorry.
I've found the correct mailing list and reported there with more details

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4980C92D.1050300%40googlemail.com&forum_name=opalvoip-devel

Cheers